Family Life

Family Life

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

I believe in Christmas.   I believe in family, I believe in love hope & happiness and today that's what we are celebrating.  The spirit of Christmas.     It's always a hard time of year for me as it's hard when your child struggles to experience the joy of Christmas.  And especially this year being the first without our kent.     We will stay positive. Toby & all other children in our house.   Currently we have 7!  Lol the  morning is going to be fun but that's what it's all about.    I wish you all happiness. Joy laughter & love.  Stay safe and have the best year yet for 2016   As the song goes " im going to love
you like I'm going to lose you. ".  Live every day!!!          You don't know what you have till it's gone & you never know when it's all going to end/change.     Go for  it!   Jump!   Leap into the new year and anything bad that gets thrown at u.... bring it on we can deal with it.     Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment